Constructed between 1861 and 1914, the 93,000 square foot Mansion House was home to the 19th century utopian Oneida Community (1848-1880). When the Community disbanded it formed a joint stock corporation that went on to become Oneida, Ltd., achieving world-wide recognition for the tableware it produced in Sherrill, NY. Today, this National Historic Landmark houses a museum with changing and permanent exhibitions, residential apartments, overnight lodging, Kenwood and Vine restaurant, and meeting and banquet space. Century old trees including two on the New York State Big Tree Register, define lush gardens and grounds and the Oneida Community Golf Course is a short walk away. A Path Through History attraction and Watchable Wildlife destination.