- Delicious Food - Offered at various locations on the farm, The Gifford Barn, The Pitchfork and The Feed Bucket will have your taste buds in a frenzy, from sweet to savory: Apple Cider Slushies, Fresh Apple Cider Donuts and Fudge. Lunch menus to tantalize your taste buds.
- Brad's Barnyard - Hosts over 20 activities for body and mind that implement hand/eye coordination and exercise.
- The NEW Jumping Pillow is our newest addition to Brad's Barnyard Adventure. This anti-gravity inspired activity will have everyone jumping for joy!
- The Pumpkin Cannon show provides a punkin chunkin shot that carries a pumpkin with amazing kinetic energy sending a pumpkin sailing over a quarter of a mile away !
- A pre-school & Toddler favorite - Lil' Farmersville, designed to be developmentally appropriate for children 6 and under.
- TheHubble Space Telescope Adventure Corn maze - An amazing design that was a collaboration between Goddard Space Flight Center and NASA to create an experience that allows families to navigate their way through the twists and turns of outer space as we pay tribute to the 20 year successful mission of the Hubble Space Telescope..
###About Liberty Ridge Farm Liberty Ridge Farm is an agricultural tourism destination and working farm on the historic Hoosic River. In the 12th Season Liberty Ridge Farm has been named the northeast representative for the NASA Space Farm7 special outreach program. The SpaceFarm7 pairs NASA and seven other agri-tourism destinations across the United States in a special outreach program aimed at educating children on space exploration. Liberty Ridge Farm and Goddard Space Flight Center will be paired together to coordinate their leg of the outreach program and celebration. Liberty Ridge Farm has entertained families for 12 Seasons, coming up with new and exciting corn maze designs that delight hearts and minds. The 2011 Corn maze will highlight achievements made during the 20 year NASA Hubble Space Telescope program, proudly bearing the name of "The Hubble Space Telescope Adventure Corn Maze." The Fall Festival begins September 17th and runs to November 6th. Liberty Ridge Farm is a fall family attraction that has food, fun and adventure all in one place with Daily Shows, Attractions, Pumpkin Patch, Fresh Fudge and more. You can find information on the Calendar of Events. The Harvest, Haunted Attraction runs every Friday and Saturday with 3 haunted attractions that thrill and chill. The Farm is open to the public daily, and offers school Educational Field Trips, Weddings, Company Picnics, Birthday Parties, Social Celebrations and Special Events. For more details you can reach Michael Velardi at imageMAXmedia 518-207-6052 or Cynthia Gifford at Liberty Ridge Farm. Liberty Ridge Farm 29 Bevis Road in Schaghticoke, NY 12154. 518-664-1515. For information on the web, visit http://www.libertyridgefarmny.com/ Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/libertyridgefarm, Join Us on Twitter atTwitter.com/libertyridge