- Annual Bavarian Summer Fest - June 23-24 at Riedlbauer's Resort in Round Top. Enjoy two days of family fun, authentic German music, food, dancing and more. The event is free and open to all rain or shine.
- I Love Downhill Grand Prix of New York Skateboarding and Streetluge Race - June 23-24 at Windham Mountain. This pro-race will challenge the top skateboard racers in the world on one mile of the most intense technical turns found in the sport. Watch as more than 100 racers compete on Windham's Clarence D. Lane Road.
- UCI Mountain Bike World Cup Race - June 29-July 1 at Windham Mountain. The world's best professional mountain bikers will race in a series of three different racing disciplines - cross-country, downhill and 4-cross over two days of events. Community events including amateur races, a block party and concert add to the family-friendly fun.
- Athens Street Festival - July 14 at the Athens Riverfront Park. Enjoy a fun-filled, family-friendly day with music on three stages, a classic car show, rides, lighthouse tours, more than 200 vendors and a huge fireworks display.
- Grey Fox Bluegrass Music Festival - July 19-22 at Walsh Farm in Oak Hill. This four-day outdoor festival offers the best in bluegrass, acoustic music, dancing, workshops, family activities, vendors, food and camping. This year's line-up includes a staggering number of bands, including: The Infamous Stringdusters, The Gibson Brothers, Tony Trischka & Territory, and the Punch Brothers. Dance lessons and a jam camp are also offered.
- 18th Annual Catskills Irish Arts Week - July 15-21 at the Michael J. Quill Irish Cultural & Sports Centre Fairgrounds in East Durham. Enjoy an entire week of Irish culture, from intensive musical instrument classes, singing, dancing, topical daily lectures, as well as live music and dancing each night. More than 50 teachers and performers from Ireland and North America perform during the Andy McGann Festival - an entire day of entertainment and fun.
- 6th Annual Tannersville Crazy Race & Festival - July 28 in Tannersville. Watch as racers fly down Main Street on beds, flower pots and garbage cans. Enjoy music, vendors and more.
- German Alps Festival - August 11-12 at Hunter Mountain. This two-day German-American festival offers traditional food, music, entertainment and vendors. Children's activities are offered and there will be a fireworks display Saturday night.
- International Celtic Festival - August 18-19 at Hunter Mountain. Enjoy a fantastic array of Irish entertainment. Taste authentic cuisine, experience world-class Irish-American music and enjoy a bagpipe competition, a march of pipers and drummers, as well as fireworks on Saturday night.
###CONTACT: Rebecca Steffan (518) 523-9258 email@example.com