Stay and Play at Greene County Attractions with Buy-one, Get-one Deals
Greene County, N.Y.
- This winter, enjoy buy-one, get-one passes to some of the Great Northern Catskills of Greene County's top attractions with the all-new, totally Free Adventure Passport
. Enjoy BOGO deals throughout 2012-2013 at Hunter and Windham Mountains, the New York Zipline Adventure Tours and more.
Just two hours north of New York City, the passport makes travel easy for families and groups looking to get away and enjoy winter in the mountains. Get buy-one, get-one free passes to 13 of Greene County's top attractions for Free. Offer valid mid-week, during non-holiday periods. Simply fill out the online form, open on your Smartphone screen or print to paper and present your passport at participating attractions.
The Adventure Passport is just one of many ways to enjoy all that Greene County has to offer. Plan for fun in the adventure capital of the Catskills this winter as ski resorts and charming villages awaken under a downy blanket of snow. Ski and stay package deals offer incredible savings at Catskills lodging
properties nestled in the mountains or right next to the slopes.
Catskill Ski Package deals include:
- Bavarian Manor Ski & Stay - Package includes one night's accommodations, full breakfast for two and lift tickets for two to Windham Mountain. Rates start at $245 per day.
- Hotel Vienna Mid-Week Ski & Stay - Package includes two night's accommodations, two lift tickets to Windham and Hunter Mountains, complimentary continental breakfast each day and discount rental vouchers. Rates start at $356 for two people for two nights.
- Thompson House Mid-Week Ski & Stay - Package includes one night's accommodations for two, continental breakfast and two ski vouchers to Windham Mountain. Rates start at $145 per night based on double occupancy.
- Mountain Meadow Inn Play & Stay - Package includes one night's accommodations, full breakfast and lift tickets. Rates start at $199 per day.
For more information about the Great Northern Catskills of Greene County Adventure Passport, ski packages and lodging deals, log onto www.greatnortherncatskills.com.
About Greene County:
is located in the Great Northern Catskill Mountains and the verdant Hudson River Valley. The region is home to five of the 10 highest Catskill Peaks and the Catskill State Park and is known as the nation's first wilderness. Greene County is renowned as the home of Thomas Cole's Hudson River School and the inspiration for Washington Irving's literary legend, Rip Van Winkle, and was named in honor of American Revolutionary War General Nathanael Greene. This 705,500 acre wilderness offers abundant year-round outdoor recreation and unique cultural events. Learn more about Catskills packages and winter events at www.GreatNorthernCatskills.com.