- Kids and families are invited to invent their own vehicles at building stations brimming with LEGO bricks and LEGO® DUPLO bricks, car bodies, tracks, and other accessories.
- Preschoolers will have fun racing their creations along two downhill tracks with lanes sized especially for LEGO DUPLO cars.
- Kids can pretend to fly above the clouds in the cockpit of a giant Travel Adventure Vehicle or hit the road in a child-sized race car made entirely out of LEGO DUPLO bricks-don't forget your camera!
- Families can photograph their vehicles against destination backdrops and email the photos to themselves or to family and friends. Guests can also build their own virtual LEGO vehicle on a customized computer program.
- Museum guests will ooh and ahh at amazing models and dioramas built by LEGO Master Builders. Display cases capture key moments in travel history-the Wright Brothers at Kitty Hawk, Henry Ford's automobile factory and Model T, the first giant steamship, and the first continental railroad.
- Additional displays feature LEGO brick vehicles set against travel destination landmarks including the San Francisco Bay Bridge, Paris Arc de Triomphe, Hawaiian Island, and Cape Canaveral Florida. Marvel at the Travel Adventure Vehicle (T.A.V.) an imaginary, multi-use vehicle that carries minifigure families on journeys through the clouds, under rivers, and up mountain roads.
###Museum Hours: Monday-Thursday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Friday and Saturday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Sunday, noon to 5 p.m. General Admission Fees (does not include admission to Dancing Wings Butterfly Garden®): age 2 and older $13, under age 2 free, members free. Admission to Dancing Wings Butterfly Garden: General Admission fee plus $3 for members, $4 for nonmembers, under age 2 free. Entry is by timed ticket only. Parking: Free parking is available at the museum for all guests on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note that, on high visitation days, the museum lot may reach capacity early in the day. If space is not available on site at the time of your visit, additional parking is available at neighboring municipal garages for a fee. The Strong is not responsible for fees incurred at off-site locations. Contact: Susan Trien, 585-410-6359, email@example.com Shane Rhinewald, 585-410-6365, firstname.lastname@example.org