- The Adirondack Coast's Parker's Family Maple Farm is a fifth generation maple operation. Take a horse drawn wagon ride, enjoy a pancake breakfast, take a tour and make maple cream and candy. Kids will enjoy the farm's small petting zoo. Brow's Sugarhouse will be open for free tours during Maple Weekend.
- In the Adirondack Lakes Region, Friend Maple Products offers horse drawn wagon rides to the sugarbush, and samples of maple candy, ice cream and raffles. At Woods Maple Products, tours and boiling demos are scheduled.
- Tour and taste around the Adirondack Tughill Region at Golden Maple Shanty, Pierce's Sugar Spigot, Wayne & Glenn Zehr and Swiss'er Sweet Maple.
- For a true Adirondack experience, Speculator's McComb's Oak Hill Farm staff will demonstrate tree tapping techniques and sap boiling.
- From Fine-n-Dandy in Norwood, to Rutley Maple Farms in Potsdam, the Adirondack Seaway's list of New York maple events are sure to delight any sweet tooth. Don't miss a stop at Woody's Maple, The Orebed Sugar Shack or Sweeter Creations Sugar House for more maple events.
- Lake George area maple festivities include a Winter Farmer's Market, Sap to Syrup Maple Sugar Basics at Up Yonda Farm, Thurman Maple Days and town-wide sugaring demos and pancake breakfasts in Thurman.
- Lake Placid's Cornell University Uihlein Forest will provide guided tours of the entire syrup process, from sugarbush to sugarhouse
###CONTACT: Rebecca Steffan (518) 523-9258 firstname.lastname@example.org