- 35th Annual Mayor's Cup Regatta & Festival July 12-15 in Plattsburgh on Lake Champlain. Enjoy one of Lake Champlain's time-honored and highly anticipated traditions. The four-day event features a boat parade, regatta, family barbecue, live entertainment, children's activities and fireworks.
- FLW Everstart Series July 18-21 on Lake Champlain. Offers anglers a chance to compete in the three day fishing competition for a spot on the FLW Tour. Five Divisions and four events are offered. Action starts at Dock Street Landing in Plattsburgh.
- 27th Annual Piseco Lake Triathlon July 21 at the Irondequoit Inn Beach in Piseco. The race course travels through the scenic central Adirondacks. Swim half a mile, bike 11.5 miles and run three miles.
- 22nd Annual Summit Lacrosse Tournament July 30-August 5 in Lake Placid and Saranac Lake. Watch as more than 150 teams from around the country compete over seven days. Enjoy games in Lake Placid and nearby Saranac Lake.
- 5th Annual Tour de Forks Century Ride July 28 in Ausable Forks. Cyclists can race the 100 mile or 37 mile course, both of which start at the Jay Community Center in Au Sable Forks. Ride through the picturesque Adirondack Mountains. Proceeds benefit the Ausable Forks Revitalization Group.
- Annual Riverfest August 4 in Lowville. Join paddlers from around the Adirondacks for a 9.8-mile leisurely paddle down the Black River from Castorland to West Carthage. Stop mid-way for food before paddling on with friends and family.
- Adirondack Canoe Classic, "90 Miler" September 1-3 throughout the Adirondacks. This popular Labor Day Weekend race from Old Forge to Saranac Lake features over 500 paddlers in canoes, kayaks and guide boats racing on the Adirondacks' wild waterways. Registration is currently open.
- Race with the Wind September 12 at Maple Ridge Farm in Lowville. Race your mountain or cross bike through the largest Wind Farm east of the Mississippi. The race is open to riders of all ages and features two courses for beginners and experts.
###CONTACT: Rebecca Steffan (518) 523-9258 firstname.lastname@example.org