Summer Festivals in the Adirondacks:
- Americade Motorcycle Touring Rally - June 1-8 in Lake George. The world's largest multi-brand motorcycle touring rally, offering boat cruises, guided mini tours, demos, seminars and more.
- Warrensburg Bike Rally - June 1-9 in Warrensburg. Motorcycle vendors, activities and more.
- Adirondack Theatre Festival - June 3-August 3 in Glens Falls. Professional summer theatre featuring new contemporary works and more.
- 9th Annual Boreal Birding Festival - June 7-9 in Lake Pleasant. Celebrate the boreal birds of the Adirondacks with fellow bird watchers.
- The Wilmington-Whiteface Mountain Bike Fest - June 13-16 in Wilmington. Mountain bike race featuring uphill and downhill competitions and family-friendly activities.
- Tug Hill Bluegrass Festival -June 14-16 in Lowville. Held at the Maple Ridge Center, enjoy bluegrass music and family-friendly entertainment.
- Modern Nature: Georgia O'Keeffe & Lake George - June 14-September 15 in Glens Falls. The Hyde Collection will feature an exhibit of more than 50 of O'Keeffe's paintings - some done during her time living in Lake George.
- ABA Fishing Series - June 15 in Plattsburgh. Lake Champlain bass fishing tournament.
- Wilmington/Whiteface 100k - June 16 in Wilmington. A Leadville Qualifying Series mountain bike race.
- Lake Placid Horse Show - June 25-30 in Lake Placid. Horse competitions in different age groups and classes.
- Adirondack Arts & Heritage Festival - June 6-July 7 in Saranac Lake. 50 arts events, from boat races to painting demos and more.
- I Love BBQ and Music Festival - July 4-6 in Lake Placid. Annual barbecue competition with live music and vendors.
- 36th Annual Mayor's Cup Regatta & Festival - July 11-15 in Plattsburgh. Time-honored tradition featuring boat parade, regatta, music and more.
- Folk School Festival - July 13 in Lake Luzerne. A celebration of the arts and culture of the Adirondacks with regional artisan demos.
- Adirondack Plein Air Festival - August 15 in Saranac Lake. Artists painting and work in the open.
News Releases Attached:
- Warren County Bicentennial