Menu Close

Das Haus, Einhaus, und Der Stall Museum Sunday Tours!

  • Dates: May 7, 2017 - October 29, 2017
  • Recurring weekly on Sunday
  • Location: Das Haus, EinHaus und Der Stall German Heritage Museum
  • Address: 2549 Niagara Rd, Niagara Falls, NY 14304
  • Phone: 716-795-2890
  • Time: From: 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
  • Price: Free
  • Visit Site | E-Mail
  • Details
  • We are the Historical Society of North German Settlements of Western New York--long name, amazing place! Visit a bit of the old country and learn how these industrious Prussian/German immigrants worked and lived on our three building museum campus, featuring an original log cabin/clapboard Das Haus built in 1843, the Einhaus, a massive house/barn combination built in 1844, and Der Stall, a replica mid-19th century barn now a research center and library. Please Note: we have limited wheelchair access. Open each Sunday 2-4 from May through October or through a personal appointment.