• Accessibility
Menu Close

Open House: The Bull Stone House

Details

This is a Path Through History Open House of the historic Bull Stone House. William Bull and his wife Sarah Wells built the cut field stone house in 1722. The property also includes a New World Dutch Barn that was built ca. 1718. Both structures are on the National Register of Historic Places. Donations are welcome.

Map
Bull Stone House
  • 183 County Road 51
  • Campbell Hall, NY 10916