• Accessibility
Menu Close

Open House With Tour of Bull Stone House and New World Dutch Barn


Open house with tour guides for the Bull Stone House and New World Dutch Barn. The Bull Stone House was built by stone mason, William Bull. Construction began in 1722 and continued for approximately 13 years. Sarah Wells was the first white female settler on the Waywayanda Patent. She settled in 1712. William Bull arrived in the New World in 1715 and served as a stone mason for Waywayanda Patent holder, Daniel Cromline building Greycourt in 1716. He married Sarah Wells in 1718 and they raised 12 children, 7 daughters and 5 sons. The Stone House has been occupied by members of the Bull family and is still occupied. The Path Through History event is an open house for the public with the grounds, house and barn available for touring.

Bull Stone House
  • 183 County Road 51
  • Campbell Hall, NY 10916