• Accessibility
Menu Close

Tour the Tiffany Treasure of the Finger Lakes

Details

The Willard Memorial Chapel is one of the finest examples of 19th century architecture still standing in Auburn, New York. The building was constructed as part of the Auburn Theological Seminary between 1892 to 1894. The architect was A.J. Warner from Warner and Brocket of Rochester and the builder was Barnes and Stout of Auburn. Included in the Historic Willard Chapel are 14 opalescent windows, a rose window, a large figure window, nine Mooresque styled chandeliers, memorial tablets of glass mosaic tile and gilt bronze, furnishings of oak inlaid with metal and glass mosaic, a ceiling with gold leaf stencils and mosaic flooring, entirely designed by Tiffany Glass and Decorating Co. of New York City. Learn more about us on our tour! Open 11 AM - 4 PM with guided tours starting on the hour.

Map
Willard Memorial Chapel
  • 17 Nelson Street
  • Auburn, NY 13021