I LOVE NY SUMMER OF HIP HOP
- The entrant hereby consents to the release and disclosure by the New York State Department of Economic Development (the “Department”) of any and all information provided in the entry form. Information collected in connection with this sweepstakes, including email addresses, may be used for the Department’s tourism-related mailings regarding vacationing in New York State and shall not be resold to third parties for any other use whatsoever.
- Employees and their immediate families of (i) the Department, (ii) Urban Development Corporation d/b/a Empire State Development Corporation (“ESD”), (iii) Lowe & Partners Worldwide, Inc. dba Campbell Ewald New York, and (iv) New York Yankees Partnership (“NYYP”) and NYYP’s parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, are not eligible to enter such sweepstakes. Immediate family shall be defined as spouse and children.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- The entry period will open at 10:00:00 a.m. ET on July 19, 2023. Entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on August 6, 2023, and adhere to the articulated Sweepstakes Rules herein.
- Open to legal residents of the continental United States.
- Sweepstakes prize listed below is subject to availability. Sweepstakes prize must be redeemed by August 11, 2023. Winner is responsible for paying for any applicable taxes & fees associated with prize listed below. TRANSPORTATION AND LODGING NOT INCLUDED.
- Participants enter the sweepstakes by filling out an entry form on iloveny.com.
- Only one entry or submission per person for the duration of the promotion is permissible. Valid contest entries must contain all information requested. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Winning entrants will be randomly selected by drawing at a time and location to be determined by the Department. Odds of winning this sweepstakes will be determined based on overall number of entries. Entrants need not be present to win. The Department shall make two attempts to contact winning entrants. In the event that a winning entrant does not respond after a second attempt, the Department may select an alternate winner. In the event that a winning entrant does not respond within 24 hours after a second attempt, the Department may select an alternate winner. All decisions of Department personnel regarding the picking of winners shall be final. Winners will be contacted by a representative from the Department by either telephone and/or email.
- The winning entrant will receive two (2) Legends Package tickets to the Hip Hop 50 Live concert at Yankee Stadium, located at One East 161st Street, Bronx, New York 10451 on August 11, 2023. This special ticket package includes: two tickets for a prime on-field seating location & entry through Suite Entrance pre-concert, all-inclusive food and nonalcoholic beverages in the Legends Suite Club. Details & locations subject to change. Use of this ticket package is subject to the standard terms, conditions, and health and safety policies applicable to the ticket and of Yankee Stadium and NYYP. Seat locations at the concert shall be determined in the sole discretion of NYYP. NYYP reserves the right to remove or to deny entry to any winner and/or his/her guest(s) who engage in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person at the concert. Released Parties (as defined below) will not be responsible for weather conditions; acts of God; acts of terrorism; civil disturbances; local, state, or federal regulation, order, or policy; work stoppage; epidemic, pandemic, or any other issue concerning public health or safety; or any other event outside of their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of the concert. Concert tickets awarded as prizes may not be resold, offered for resale, or used for any commercial or promotional purpose whatsoever.
- Each ticket is valued at $699.50, for a total prize value of $1,399.
- No changes or substitutions to the prize are allowed. All prizes are final.
- The Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, or misdirected entries or for miscommunications, misdirected transmissions, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic.
- This sweepstakes is void wherever restricted or prohibited by state or local laws.
- By entering, participants hereby indemnify, defend, release and hold harmless the State of New York, ESD, the Department, agencies employed by the Department, NYYP, Live Nation Worldwide, Inc., Mass Appeal Media, Inc., and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, representatives, advertising and promotion agencies, any sweepstakes prize provider or commercial sponsor, and any other company associated with the sweepstakes, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives as well as any directors, officers or employees of these organizations (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability for any injury, damage, or loss that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the sweepstakes, receipt or use of any prize (or any portion thereof), or any travel or activity related thereto.
- If for any reason the sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as planned, including any causes beyond the control of the administrators of the sweepstakes, the Department reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, modify, suspend or terminate the sweepstakes without notice to the entrants.
- Entry into the sweepstakes does not create any vested right or interest for the participants in the prizes offered for the sweepstakes.