Become a 2019 New York State WorldPride Ambassador, Win A Trip To NYC!
The WorldPride celebration is coming to New York State in 2019, commemorating the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall uprising. I LOVE NY is looking for a few enthusiastic New York State residents to serve as WorldPride Ambassadors to help showcase our fantastic state and our diverse LGBTQ community to visitors from around the world!
Shoot a Video, Enter to Win
Think you have what it takes to be a WorldPride Ambassador and want to enter for a chance to celebrate with I LOVE NY at a WorldPride event in New York City? Show that you have the personality, spirit and pride to represent New York by firing up the camera and recording a maximum-three-minute video that answers the following questions:
- What area or region of New York State do you call home?
- Which section(s) of the LGBTQ community do you most closely identify with?
- What about your city. town and/or state makes you proud as an LGBTQ New Yorker?
- What in your region and/or state would you show off to LGBTQ visitors as part of a dream New York State vacation?
- Why do you think you would make a good WorldPride Ambassador?
Get creative. Show your heart. Let the world know why you’re proud to be a member of the New York LGBTQ community. Our I LOVE NY team will review the entries and select WorldPride Ambassadors who will have their videos featured in select I LOVE NY WorldPride promotions. Ambassadors will also be considered for future anti-discrimination campaigns produced by the New York State Division of Human Rights.
Who Can Enter?
We have 2 simple rules:
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must be a resident of New York State.
What Else Is In It for You?
Well, besides some serious bragging rights and the potential to become Internet famous, those selected as WorldPride Ambassadors will be provided transportation to New York City to join I LOVE NY in June 2019 for the WorldPride March.
How to Submit Your Video
- Shoot your video with a camera or smartphone. Videos must not exceed three minutes in length. Read the small print for more details on what you can and cannot have in your video.
- Upload your video to YouTube or Vimeo. If setting to private, please remember to include a password if needed.
- Fill out the form below, and make sure to include the link to your video.
- Submit your application and video link before 5 PM EST on March 31, 2019.