Clinton House State Historic Site
- 549 Main Street
- Poughkeepsie, NY 12602
- (845) 471-1630
- Visit Site
An official Path Through History Site! The Clinton House is a 18th-century Georgian stone building that was named for George Clinton, who served as the first Governor of New York and fourth Vice President of the United States. Primarily a research library, the site is also used for the Dutchess County Historical Society.