• Accessibility
Menu Close

John D Murray Firefighters Museum

  • 36 East Seneca Street
  • Oswego, NY 13126
  • (315) 343-0999
  • E-Mail
Details

The John D. Murray Fire Museum presents the history of the City of Oswego fire department, founded in 1876. Collections include three historic fire engines from between 1925 and 1952, 1920s era vintage fire trucks and memorabilia.

Amenities

Amenities

General
  • Free/Donations Accepted:
  • Wheelchair Accessible:

Things To Do

General
  • Winter Indoor Activity:
Museums
  • American History Museum:
Map