This former Texaco Gas Station was built in 1922. Years later, the service bays were added until the Gas Station closed down in the 1970's. The city of Geneva then acquired the property. In 2003, Sampson Glass, an auto glass repair shop, occupied the building and two years later, in 2005, the Greyhound Bus Station took residence. In 2013, the current owners, Donna and Bob Stivers had the building renovated and created the Lake Street Station Winery and kept the old Texaco theme, a place where you can still Fill Er' Up, but it's going into glasses, not gas tanks.
Lake Street Station Winery opened Memorial Day Weekend 2013 off of Routes 5&20. The winery is walkable from downtown Geneva. There are always two sides to every story; on one side of our building we have a full cocktail bar, cafe and gift shop with beer and wine making supplies. On the other side we have a full liquor store with very competitive prices and sell our seven signature wines.