- More than 350 automotive-related vendors and manufacturers.
- A large Women's World, consisting of more than 50 non-automotive-related vendors and exhibitors in the Art & Home Center.
- Syracuse Mini Nationals, a model car contest, will be held in the Center of Progress Building's North Wing. The contest area will be open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily. All models must be registered by 4:30 p.m. on Saturday. Prizes will be awarded Sunday at noon.
- As in past years, a custom-built vehicle will be given away at the end of the Syracuse Nationals. This year's giveaway vehicle is the Wintec Roadster built by Tucci Hotrods of Marcy, N.Y.
- American Muscle Sunday will be held again on Sunday, July 21. Owners with vehicles newer than 1980 will be allowed to display their specialty cars or trucks at the Fairgrounds that day. Only specialty American-made performance vehicles newer than 1980 will be allowed to register. Registration will take place at Gate 7 from 7 a.m.-11 a.m. on Sunday.
- Seventeen bands will perform throughout the weekend on three stages.
- Advance-sale discount tickets for the Syracuse Nationals are available from now until July 18 at participating Fastrac Market locations. One-day adult tickets cost $17 at the gate, or $12 until July 19 with a $5 presale discount. Children's tickets (ages 6 to 12) are $8 at the gate, or $6 until July 19 with a $2 presale discount. Children five and under receive free admission. Parking is free at the event.