- See robots built by the R2-D2 Builders Club and rockets by the Potter Youth Rocketry Organization.
- View science-fiction artifacts-including action figures and space ships-from the museum's renowned collections.
- Play Tron, Asteroids, and other vintage science-fiction arcade games, as well as LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga for Wii.
- Discover the science behind robots, "lightsabers," and some of your favorite science- fiction technology with Edmund Scientific and X-treme Geek.
- Check out real bugs to see how they inspire alien creatures on far-off fictional planets.
- Transform Mr. Potato Head into Darth Tater or Artoo Potatoo and get a temporary tattoo at the Tatoonine Tattoo Shop.
- Build a space ship or an alien in the creative craft zone.
- Check out a cardboard T-65 X-Wing Fighter that's more than four feet long!
- Enjoy brain teasers and puzzles from the Imperial Cadet Training Manual and the Rebel Legion Activity Book.
Rochester, N.Y. - Come dressed as one of your favorite science-fiction characters and be swept up in a weekend of epic proportions during In Another Galaxy Weekend at the National Museum of Play at The Strong® on Saturday, March 26 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Sunday, March 27 from 1 to 4 p.m. Meet actors from the 501st Legion (Vader's Fist) and the Rebel Legion and pose for pictures with your favorite sci-fi characters. Watch veteran artist Katie Cook brings Star Wars characters to life. (Cook has worked on licenses such as Star Wars, DC Comics, Marvel Comics, and Fraggle Rock.) A cosmos of other intergalactic activities await: