- The Glen Lodge's "Rafting & Lodging Package" starts at $199 per person and includes two nights' accommodations, two breakfasts, a whitewater rafting excursion on the Hudson River or the Sacandaga River with Wild Waters Outdoor Center and dinner post-rafting. This eco-friendly Audubon International hotel is located in Warrensburg.
- The Alpine Lodge's "Whitewater Rafting Package" starts at $280 per person, based on double occupancy. Package includes one night's accommodations in the heart of North Creek's Main Street, whitewater rafting down the Hudson River Gorge for two, lunch on the river, dinner afterwards and transportation to and from the river.
- The Copperfield Inn's "Midweek Adirondack Escape Package" starts at $325 for two nights. Located on Main Street in North Creek, enjoy luxury accommodations, a $50 food and beverage card for the resort, a $20 gas card, a bottle of wine and chocolates. Add a whitewater rafting excursion on the Hudson River for just $79 per person.
- Gauthier's Saranac Lake Inn in Saranac Lake is an Audubon International certified Green Leaf Lodging property located on the shores of scenic Lake Flower. Spring lodging rates start around $80 per night and include complimentary use of the Inn's kayaks, canoes, paddle boats and fishing poles. From Lake Flower, paddlers can access connecting lakes, including Oseetah, Kiwassa, as well Lower and Middle Saranac via the Locks system.
- White Pine Camp in Paul Smiths, a former Great Camp, sits on the shores of Osgood Pond. The Camp's historic, rustic elegance offers a retreat in the very heart of the Adirondack Lakes Region. Enjoy complimentary use of canoes, kayaks and rowboats and explore Osgood Pond. Rates start around $140 per night, with a two night minimum. Weekly cabin rentals are available after Memorial Day.
###Contact: Rebecca Steffan (518) 523-9258 email@example.com