- Irish I Was Skiing/Riding Festival March 17-18 at Windham Mountain. Try to catch the skiing leprechaun, enjoy performances by Irish Step Dancers, live music by The Ruffians and Guinness drink specials.
- Maple Fest: Celebrating the Wonderful World of Maple Syrup March 24 at the Agroforestry Resource Center in Acra. This free event offers all a taste of the "sweet world of maple sugaring" as part of New York State's Maple Weekend events. Try locally made maple delicacies, watch demonstrations and tour a sugar shack.
- Windham Mountain Parrothead Spring Fling Festival March 24-25 at Windham Mountain. Celebrate spring's arrival and the season's snow with a "beach party" on the slopes. Enjoy live music, pond skimming and more.
- 24th Annual Beaux Arts Ball March 31 at the Copper Tree Restaurant at Hunter Mountain. Reserve your spot during this creative masked ball to benefit the Greene County Council on the Arts. Dance to live music, enjoy a cabaret, dinner and a silent auction.
- 5th Annual Tannersville Rubber Duck Race & Crazy Boat Race & Festival May 26 in the village of Tannersville. Enjoy this local festival and rubber duck race down Gooseberry Creek, or build a boat and join in the Crazy Boat Race. Food, live music and craft vendors will be open all day during this free event.
- Annual East Durham Irish Festival March 26-27 at the Michael J. Quill Cultural Sports Centre. This annual Memorial Day Weekend festival offers exciting entertainment and festivities straight from the Emerald Isle.
- TAP New York April 28-29 at Hunter Mountain. Indulge your inner gourmand and taste craft brews from more than 40 New York Craft Beers at Hunter Mountain's annual brewfest. Sample more than 150 different microbrews, from IPAs, lagers and weisbiers to doppel and trippel bocks, stouts and ales. Find beer competitions, cooking demonstrations, live music, vendors and complimentary Caribbean food during this two-day festival.
- The 5th Rip Van Winkle Wine & Cheese Festival May 12th at Historic Catskill Point. Celebrate the Catskill Region's literary and culinary heritage, taste wines from various wineries, sample cheeses, honey and jams. Peruse jewelry and crafts on display and available for purchase. Proceeds from the event benefit Catskill Region Parks.
###Contact: Rebecca Steffan (518)523-9258 firstname.lastname@example.org