On Saturday, November 17, ArtsWestchester will get "All Decked Out" for its annual gala at 800 Westchester Avenue in Rye Brook
White Plains, N.Y. -
On Saturday, November 17, starting at 6:30pm, ArtsWestchester will invite guests to get "All Decked Out" for its cruise ship-themed annual gala at 800 Westchester Avenue in Rye Brook. With over 500 expected guests, the event will be hosted by Managing Director, Enterprise Banking First Niagara Financial Group David V. Ring and will honor CEO of RPW Group Robert P. Weisz for his continued support of the arts in Westchester. Table sponsorships, tickets, and journal ads are still available. For more information, call (914) 428-4220 x 326 or visit www.artswestchester.org/gala
Inspired by the dramatic prestige of the iconic building, the "All Decked Out" gala will help guests to experience an era of luxury cruise ships when elegance was de rigueur and champagne flowed freely. Notoriously creative event planner Diana Gould will create an ambience fit for a glamorous night to remember. Renowned caterer Abigail Kirsch will present exquisitely delightful cuisine expertly complimented with wine and spirits from Pernod Ricard. Guests will be swept away with lively dancing and entertainment. Meanwhile, they will all be providing important financial support for the Westchester arts community.
ArtsWestchester CEO Janet Langsam, "We want our guests to feel as though they have been transported into another era when they walk into the room; stepping aboard a cruise ship set to travel the world, and ready to indulge in the evening's events."
A centerpiece of the gala is the Silent Auction for which bidding is now open online at http://artswestchester.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=79ab7eaf45352de3c6db670f0&id=64aa95922b&e=909379e821
. Among the dazzling selection of prizes are: a 7-night stay in Antigua, a Tiffany brooch, wining and dining at 4-star restaurants, a football signed by members of The New York Jets, a class at The Institute of Culinary Education, and much, much more. Plus, electronic bidding via the ease of guests' own smart phones or iPads will give them a competitive edge, letting them keep their finger on the pulse of the items they're bidding on. Staff members will be available to assist guests with their electronic bids, if needed.
Multiple sponsorship levels are available online at http://artswestchester.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=79ab7eaf45352de3c6db670f0&id=f78a56ef6e&e=909379e821
. This year's gala sponsors include*:
- PLATINUM: Entergy, First Niagara, JP Morgan Chase, Pernod Ricard USA, Reckson, A Division of SL Green Realty, RPW Group, Jacqueline and Arthur Walker
- GOLD: Carol Schmidt of Houlihan Lawrence, Jacob Burns Foundation, Julia B. Fee Sotheby International Realty, Westchester Magazine
- SILVER: Froma and Andrew Benerofe, Con Edison, Ethan Allen Interiors, Emily and Eugene Grant, MAXX Properties/ Tenshore Realty, Peckham Industries, Inc., Wells Fargo, Sherry and Robert Wiener
- BRONZE: Castle Oil Corp., Community Mutual Savings Bank, Cushman and Wakefield, Betty Himmel, IBM, Deborah and Alan Simon
- SUPPORTERS: Barbara and Paul Elliot, Thoroughbred Title Services LLC
- CONTRIBUTORS: Berkeley College, Hahn and Hessen, John Meyer Consulting, Liman Gallery Palm Beach, Stephen Malfitano, Purchase College, SUNY, Rakow Commercial Realty Group, Inc., Thompson and Bender, Thoroughbred Title, LLC, Wells Fargo Private Bank, White Plains Hospital
*list in formation
For information about the "All Decked Out" 2012 gala, visit: http://artswestchester.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=79ab7eaf45352de3c6db670f0&id=d664e49746&e=909379e821
For information about the 2012 gala online auction, visit: http://artswestchester.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=79ab7eaf45352de3c6db670f0&id=c4a0225685&e=909379e821
Mary Alice Franklin
914-428-4228 x318, firstname.lastname@example.org
# # #