- BeatleMagic-the ultimate tribute band of the most legendary rock groups of all time-will be onstage at Genesee Country Museum in a one-night concert Saturday, July 27.
Performing with authentic instruments and executing costume changes that match the music, this Buffalo-based group strums and bops and belts out Beatles' favorites with such aplomb that they whisk you back to the glory days of the White Album
, Abbey Road
and Sgt. Pepper
Gates open at 4 p.m. for the 6 p.m. show. Tickets are $10/$8 members. Youth 16 and under are free. Combo tickets, which include both the concert and daytime admission to the Historic Village, are: adults $20; youth 4-16 $10.50; children 3 and under are admitted free.
The BeatleMagic repertoire, which has entertained thousands across the U.S. and Canada with their music and on-stage humor, includes every single and all the favorites for every major Beatles' album release.
For more information, call (585-538-6822) or visit http://www.gcv.org/
Genesee Country Village & Museum is the largest living history museum in New York State and the largest collection of historic buildings in the Northeast. The museum, with its John L. Wehle Gallery and Genesee Country Nature Center, is open May 11-Oct. 14, and located in Mumford, N.Y., 20 miles southwest of Rochester and 45 miles east of Buffalo. For more information, visit www.gcv.org or call (585) 538-6822.
Hours: May 11- Sept. 2
Hours: Sept. 4-Oct. 14
- 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Tuesdays-Fridays, weekends and holidays
- Closed Mondays, except for May 27 & Sept. 2
- 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Wednesdays-Fridays, weekends and holidays
- Closed Mondays & Tuesdays, except for Oct. 14