- Families with children of all ages are invited to journey to the West at the Rockwell Museum of Western Art on Sunday, February 17 and Monday, February 18.
Sunday, February 17, 2013; Noon - 4:00 p.m.
Sunday, February 17 will be the second FunDay Sunday of the season. Visitors can take advantage of free admission to the Museum. Children of all ages will have the opportunity to make their own miniature tipi, explore the Art Cart, and take part in amazing drop-in activities. There is no registration required and visitors can join in anytime. Please contact the Education Department at 607.974.4707 with questions.
Presidents' Day School Break!
Monday, February 18, 2013
10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Monday, February 18 the Museum will be celebrating Presidents' Day by offering family activities. Children and their families will have the opportunity to make a traditional Native American sandpainting, play games in the galleries, explore the interactive Art Cart, and take part in amazing drop-in activities. There is no registration required and visitors can join in anytime. Please contact the Education Department at 607.974.4707 with questions.
- Cost is included in Museum admission.
- Kids and teens, 19 and under receive free admission.
- Parents, check out our discounted local resident rates.
- Activities are geared towards school-aged students.
Now through April 2013, enjoy free admission every Sunday from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. As always, kids and teens (19 & under) receive free admission every day. The Museum offers a special $4.00 admission rate to local residents with zip codes beginning with 148, 149, or 169.
Rockwell Museum of Western Art
111 Cedar Street, Corning, NY 14830