- The last portion of a two-year overhaul process was completed for the 2013 guide. Designed by Clark CSM Marketing Communications, the new 40 page guide incorporates multi-dimensional imagery that seamlessly encompasses the entire top portion of 2-page, chapter spreads.
- All-new cover designs concept features a half page back cover, that also acts as a self mailer- saving on postage, and allowing for duel distribution sizes to accommodate members' and distribution centers' various display spaces.
- New condensed, categorized chapters created, to better-represent top themes to align with Seneca County branding efforts, and to meet travel-planning needs with simplifying process for finding key attractions.
- New or enhanced featured-sections include: Weddings & Special Events, History/Heritage & Culture, and Agritourism.
- Due to increased demand in 2012, printing of the 2013 guide increased from 100,000 to 110,000 copies that are distributed throughout New York, Canada, the Northeast.
- Digital version available on http://www.fingerlakescentral.com/
- In addition to featuring an image-heavy focus with less text, the new piece also introduces a newly refreshed photography library, showcasing experience-based images, seasonal scenes, and increased representation of area landscapes from various communities within Seneca County.
###Contact: Miranda O. Polmanteer Director of Communications and Tourism Promotion 315.568.2906