- Old Man Winter kicking up a storm
- Frosty and Crystal kissing
- Critters cavorting in the winter air
- Toy Soldiers standing by the Guard House
- Nov. 20, "It's for the Kids." Give a monetary donation or a new toy to help brighten the holidays for less-fortunate children.
- Nov. 21, "Pets Walk Your People Night "and "Aid the Wounded Warriors Project." With a monetary donation to benefit the Mohawk Hudson Humane Society and Wounded Warriors, walk around Washington Park Lake.
- On Jan. 5, PAL "Packs the Pantry". A monetary donation will benefit local food pantries on this last chance to walk-through the lights.
###Contacts: Sgt. (Ret.) Lenny Ricchiuti PH: 518-435-0392 Kathy Condon PH: 518-436-1103 CELL: 518-441-0259 E-MAIL: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org