A complete listing of Museum events, educational courses, and other special activities will be announced at a later date. Registration for select events will open on March 1, 2016.
A current event schedule is shown below, subject to change.
2016 Event Schedule
• June 11 1000 Islands Family Day with free admission
• July 3 POSH Picnic
• July 9 6th Annual 1000 Islands Concours d'Elegance featuring Italian made vehicles
• August 5- 7 52nd Annual Antique Boat Show & Auction featuring Disappearing Propeller Boats
• August 6 Antique Boat Auction presented by Antique Boat America 1 p.m.
• August 6 Boat Show Block Dance featuring Bad Husbands Club 8 p.m.
• August 19-21 Antique Raceboat Regatta
Located on the St. Lawrence River in upstate NY, the ABM features a collection of over 300 antique and classic boats, among thousands of recreational boating artifacts, including the world's largest runabout, Pardon Me, and a 113-year old gilded-age two-story houseboat, La Duchesse. In addition, the ABM plays host to the longest running antique boat show in North America and is considered the birthplace of antique raceboat regattas. The Museum will open for the 2016 season on Friday, May 6. For more information, please visit the Museum's website at www.abm.org.
Michael J. Folsom, Marketing & Communications Consultant
315.686.4104 x250 315.374.5273 (cell) email@example.com