Experience Six-Million-Acres of Unparalleled Outdoor Wilderness in the Adirondack Park Adirondack Region, N.Y. - After fall's brilliant foliage fades, the Adirondacks of Northern New York continue to offer a spectacular outdoor getaway in what is known as the "shoulder season," a travel period that spans from Columbus Day to mid-December. Get unbeatable deals and discounts on Adirondack hotel packages and family-friendly attractions during this time, so you can enjoy six-million-acres of outdoor recreation, luxury accommodations and quiet relaxation for less. Just an hour's drive north of Albany, the Fort William Henry Hotel on Lake George is one of the Adirondack's most historic hotels. Located on 18 acres spanning the entire southern shore of Lake George, get away now through October 31 with the Fall Gas Buster Package and enjoy overnight accommodations, breakfast at the White Lion Restaurant, a $20 gas card and buy-one, get-one free dinner at the Village Blacksmith Restaurant. Rates start at $211 based on double occupancy. Check out these other great Adirondack shoulder season getaway deals and find new ways to save:
- Available through November 3, an hour south of Montreal the Malone Golf Club's Hot Deal for Fall includes two nights' accommodations at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in the Adirondack Lakes Region, two full days of unlimited golf with storage and tag, and a short clinic by a PGA professional. Rates start at $234 mid-week based on double occupancy.
- Shamrock Motel & Cottages Autumn Advantage Package puts you in the heart of the Adirondack Wild's best hunting grounds, and includes two nights' accommodations with a third night half-price. Go hunting, or take a scenic boat tour on the W.W. Durant and explore the shoreline of Raquette Lake. Rates start at $100 per night, based on double occupancy. Available through November 22.
- The Edge Hotel Spa Package offers an ideal getaway in the Adirondacks' Tug Hill Region. Enjoy overnight accommodations in a Jacuzzi suite, dinner for two, and 10% off any spa package at Elements Day Spa & Salon, champagne, chocolates and a cheese platter. Rates start at $219 per night.
- Bluff Point Golf Resort Golf & Stay Package on the Adirondack Coast includes overnight accommodations in a suite, two rounds of golf with cart starting at $84 per person, mid-week. Considered to be the oldest golf resort in the United States, Bluff Point overlooks scenic Lake Champlain and the Green Mountains of Vermont.
- Enjoy Lake Placid's annual Holiday Village Stroll December 5-7 with the Wildwood on the Lake's Family Stroll deal. Package includes two nights' accommodations for four in a lakefront room, special sweet treats, an undecorated wreath to take home, and a bonfire in the evening. Rates start at $199 for two nights based on double occupancy.
###CONTACT: Rebecca Steffan (518) 523-9258 firstname.lastname@example.org