Find the Highest-Rated Outfitters in the Adirondack Region for Whitewater Rafting Adirondacks, NY - The Adirondack Region of Northern New York is home to some of the most intense whitewater in the country - and the spring thaw marks the beginning of "big water" season, offering thrilling rafting expeditions on the Hudson River's Class IV and V rapids. Book an Adirondack whitewater rafting trip for early spring to experience challenging big water when rapids become intensified by melting snow and ice, creating Class IV and V rapids that can last through mid-June. By early summer, the river calms, providing ideal conditions for families and groups with children. Check out these top rated* Adirondack guide services for a Hudson River whitewater rafting adventure: *Ratings sourced from TripAdvisor Rated 5 out of 5 - Adventure Sports Rafting Company out of Indian Lake brings more than 25 years of experience to the Hudson River, offering exciting whitewater rafting trips and the best safety record in the New York whitewater industry. All rafting guides are licensed in New York State, and are First Aid and CPR Certified. Group discounts are available, and there is a $15 wetsuit rental fee.
- Average cost per person: $80. Includes transportation to and from the river, lunch, snacks and beverages, as well as all necessary safety equipment including helmets and lifejackets.
- Differentiators: Located within minutes of the raft put-in for the Hudson River, so rafters arrive ahead of other companies.
- Average cost per person: $85. Includes wetsuits, splash jacket, booties and gloves (April only) and lunch.
- Differentiators: Guests ages 6-17 pay $75/pp and groups of eight or more receive additional discounts.
- Average cost per person: $85. Includes wetsuits, lunch and dinner.
- Differentiators: Every eighth guest rafts free. Group and family discounts available.
###Contact: Rebecca Steffan (518) 523-9258 Rebecca@Inphorminc.com