- Average cost per person: $80. Includes transportation to and from the river, lunch, snacks and beverages, as well as all necessary safety equipment including helmets and lifejackets.
- Differentiators: Located within minutes of the raft put-in for the Hudson River, so rafters arrive ahead of other companies.
- Average cost per person: $85. Includes wetsuits, splash jacket, booties and gloves (April only) and lunch.
- Differentiators: Guests ages 6-17 pay $75/pp and groups of eight or more receive additional discounts.
- Average cost per person: $85. Includes wetsuits, lunch and dinner.
- Differentiators: Every eighth guest rafts free. Group and family discounts available.
###Contact: Rebecca Steffan (518) 523-9258 Rebecca@Inphorminc.com