New York, N.Y. - Attention fall foliage lovers: The Adirondack and Cardinal will once again feature Amtrak's full-length "Great Dome" car for the 2011 fall foliage season. The "Great Dome" car features an upper level with windows on all sides as well as overhead to provide passengers with panoramic views of the changing colors of the trees and passing scenery. September 15 through October 23, 2011 the car will operate on the Adirondack;
- Train 69 (northbound) from Albany to Montreal on Thursdays, Saturdays and Mondays.
- Train 68 (southbound) from Montreal to Albany on Fridays, Sundays, and Tuesdays.
- No dome car trips are made on Wednesdays.
- Train 51 (westbound) originating on Fridays.
- Train 50 (eastbound) originating on Saturdays.