- * Free Movie in the Park - The Goonies (1985, PG), Friday, Aug. 7, Dusk in the Palmyra Village Park
- * Palmyra Pirates' Bazaar at the Marina and Main Street Merchants' Sidewalk Sale, Saturday, Aug. 8 and Sunday, Aug. 9, 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM each day.
- * Erie Canal boat rides at the Port of Palmyra Marina.
- * Wine Tasting & Palmyra Farmers' Market, Saturday, Aug. 9 and Sunday, Aug. 10 at the Marina and historic Market Street.
- * Music by: Towpath Volunteers Fife & Drums and more.
- * Lock 29 Fantastic Pirate Costume Party, Saturday, Aug. 9, 9 PM, 222 E. Main Street.
- * Captain Kid's Games, featuring live zoo animals, stories, pirate games, activities, and booty for all, Sunday, Aug. 10.
- * Rum tasting, music and food at the Palmyra American Legion Post
- * Shakespeare in the Park - Palmyra Players present Much Ado About Nothing, Saturday, Aug 8 preview and Sunday, Aug. 9 full performances at 1:00PM and 5:00PM, Palmyra Village Park
- * And much, much more!
Buccaneer Forecast: 100 Percent Chance of Pirate Invasion in Palmyra Aug. 7-9
Jul 23, 2009 by I Love New York Staff