Stay and Play in the Great Northern Catskills and Awaken to Winter Adventure Greene County, N.Y. - Family friendly ski resorts in the Great Northern Catskills of New York offer incredible terrain, seasonal packages and deals - and unique winter events just two hours north of New York City. Getaway all season long and discover spring skiing and themed Catskill winter festivals including:
- Bavarian Fest February 25-26 at Windham Mountain. Join in the revelry for a weekend of Bavarian culture, music, food, costumes and more. This Oktoberfest in February features the band Die Schlauberger, beer specials and German-themed food specialties.
- Presidents' Weekend Celebration February 18-19 at Hunter Mountain. Enjoy après ski parties, live entertainment and a fireworks show. A special Mardi Gras party will be held in the Main Lodge on Saturday.
- Irish I Was Skiing/Riding Festival March 17-18 at Windham Mountain. Try to catch the skiing leprechaun, enjoy performances by Irish Step Dancers, live music by The Ruffians and Guinness drink specials.
- Carefree Ski Package at the Catskill Mountain Lodge includes accommodations, meals, lift tickets and a shuttle to and from the slopes for just $148 per person on weekdays, and $178 per person on weekends. Take the Trailways bus from NYC for added comfort and convenience.
- Play & Stay packages at Hunter Mountain offer mid-week and weekend deals so that the whole family can enjoy a getaway. Book your stay at the Kaatskill Mountain Club Resort and Spa or Liftside Village for two or more nights and get a special rate of $109 per person/per night. Package includes lodging, all-access lift ticket and breakfast.
- Midweek Ski and Stay Packages at Windham Mountain start at just $80 per person/per night at the Winwood Inn and includes lift ticket, shuttle to and from the mountain and breakfast. Travel with friends or family and book your stay at Winwood Condos, offering plenty of space for everyone starting at $109 per person.
###Contact: Rebecca Steffan (518) 523-9258 email@example.com