- Growing and consuming local food. Everyone will plant sees for harvest.
- Preserving and planting native species.
- Preserving the night sky.
- Viewing one of the best alternative energy sources (solar -- weather permitting).
- Viewing a star show in the Henry Hudson Planetarium. The show explains how turning down lights helps animals and makes urban astronomy possible in cities.
- Protecting our land, water and air with our individual actions.
###CONTACT: Kathy Quandt, Director of Operations Albany County Convention & Visitors Bureau 518-434-1217 x 213, email@example.com