- In-depth collections records including related multimedia, publications and exhibition information, as well as provenance, related objects and user tags.
- A collection set feature allowing visitors to save and share collection objects, articles, events and media across the site.
- Overviews of the Museum's galleries, highlighting featured objects in the collection.
- Online registration for glassmaking classes at The Studio, the Museum's glassmaking school.
- An improved calendar including a daily demonstration schedule, current exhibitions on view and special events.
- The Museum's blog, Behind the Glass, is now accessible on the site providing a behind the scenes look at glass conservation, glass artists and the Museum's events and programming.
- A mobile site, providing information for planning a visit on the go and access to collections information in a smart-phone optimized format.