- Haybina Hao, director of international development at the National Tour Association (NTA), will give an overview of the market and its future growth.
- Xiachuan Jing of China's UnionPay credit card company will share information about the importance and benefits of offering the UnionPay option.
- Paul Cohen, vice president of Optriant, a hospitality firm specializing in helping the tourism industry service the Chinese visitor, will share specifics on how to make hotels and attractions more welcoming for the Chinese visitor.
- Jack So, co-owner of L&L Travel, one of the largest Chinese tour operators based in Chinatown/NYC, will answer questions about what tour companies are looking for.
- Markly Wilson, director of international tourism for I Love NY, will speak about the Division of Tourism's plans and opportunities to increase tourism from China to all of New York State.
Corning Museum of Glass to Host Half-Day Seminar on Welcoming Chinese Visitors
Dec 02, 2013 by I Love New York Staff