- we preserve and encourage access to The History Center's unique collections;
- seek out the diverse needs and interests of our community;
- design learning experiences and provide services that respond to those needs;
- create opportunities for people to learn about themselves and their place in the world;
- and provide a neutral environment for public discussions that bring historical perspective to current issues.
Decay to DJ: Exploring the Roots of Hip Hop at The History Center
Feb 12, 2013 by I Love New York Staff