Valentine's Day marked with free Corning Museum of Glass "Flameworking" demonstrations, a Winter Fun DATE Pass, free carousel rides and romance-themed dining specials
Syracuse, NY- Destiny USA and the Corning Museum of Glass will be heating things up this Valentine's Day-literally, with a free "flameworking" demonstration in the Canyon on
Sunday, February 14 from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. near Cantina Laredo. Guests will watch molten glass transformed in front of their eyes during a live, narrated flameworking demonstration by Corning Museum of Glass master
flameworker, Eric Goldschmidt, operating over a 5,000-degree torch. Goldschmidt will melt rods and tubes of glass in the flame, and then shape the softened glass into any variety of romantic shapes. All glass pieces created will be
given away to guests every half hour on the hour throughout the day. Special tickets will be handed out to guests for their chance to win during the daylong
Additional Valentine's Day Promotions at Destiny USA:
- WINTER FUN "DATE" PASS-For Valentine's Day weekend only, Destiny USA will rename its popular Winter Fun Day Pass to the Winter Fun "Date" Pass, giving adventure seeking couples the perfect opportunity to spend a wonderful wintry Valentine's Day indoors together at Destiny USA. Special pink passes will be created for the weekend only, and couples are invited to enjoy any four attractions at Destiny USA with savings up to 50% off.
- FREE CAROUSEL RIDES FOR COUPLES-All couples will ride the carousel for free all day long on Valentine's Day at Destiny USA, and can have their picture taken at the nearby #Carouselfie photo booth.
- VALENTINE'S DAY MUSIC-Shop, dine or play at Destiny USA on Valentine's Day while enjoying romantic tunes playing over the PA system.
- KOTO JAPANESE STEAKHOUSE-Guests looking to spice things up this Valentine's Day will enjoy a special "Sweet Heart Roll" (8pcs) at Koto, featuring spicy tuna with crunch, avocado, mango, kani and tobiko, wrapped in pink soy paper.
- MARGARITAVILLE: Couples looking for a tropical paradise with a twist will find it at Margaritaville. In addition to its famous food and drink specials, live music will be performed by Michael Crissan from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- MELTING POT-There's just something about the fondue experience that invites romance. Guests can relax and enjoy a "Love Martini," feed each other chocolate fondue covered strawberries and experience all fondue has to offer this Valentine's Day. A "Prix Fixe" four-course menu includes a $10 bounce back card towards a future visit! For additional details, visit Melting Pot in the Canyon.
- REVOLUTIONS-Couples looking to dine and bowl will find a great deal at Revolutions on February 13 and 14 from 5:00 p.m. to close. For $70 per couple, guests will be able to enjoy a special Valentine's Day-themed dinner (each guest will receive one complimentary glass of champagne), in addition to one-hour of bowling. For details, please call 315.313.6307.
- WORLD OF BEER-Valentine's Day guests will enjoy fun festivities all weekend long at World of Beer, dubbed "Beerentine's Weekend" with the addition of a new label called Hop Slam, which specialties include Third Coast Old Ale, Expedition Stout and Smitten.
Aiden McGuire, 315.466.6000