- Adirondack Balloon Festival September 22-25 in Glens Falls and Queensbury. Watch colorful hot air balloons soar into the sky, enjoy live music, food and children's activities.
- Harvest Festival at Almanzo Wilder Farm September 24-25 in Burke. Have fun with the whole family and enjoy pumpkin painting, scarecrow making , 19th century games, a Civil War skirmish and more.
- The Frederic Remington Arts Festival September 26-27 in Canton. Celebrate the life and works of artist Frederic Remington during this two day festival with historic walking tours, farmer's market, live entertainment and children's activities.
- Adirondack Harvest Festival October 1-2 in Blue Mountain Lake. The Adirondack Museum wraps up its 2011 season with this family fun event. Don't miss wagon rides, cider pressing, love music, pumpkin painting and more.
- Oktoberfest October 1 in Wilmington. Enjoy fall foliage gondola rides to the top of Little Whiteface Mountain, try German food, and enjoy live music and authentic Bavarian dancing. Artisan and craft vendors will be on site at Whiteface Mountain Ski Center.
- Flaming Leaves Festival October 8-9 in Lake Placid. A family fun event at the Olympic Jumping Complex with barbecue, lawn games, a horseshoe tournament, craft vendors, chairlift rides to the top of the 120-meter ski jump and more.
CONTACT: Rebecca Steffan (518) 523-9258 email@example.com