- Wine and Brew Fest September 17-18 at Hunter Mountain. Sample fine microbrews and wines from the Hudson Valley and beyond. Taste delicious regional food and enjoy local craft vendors and a farmers market.
- Temperance and Tommy Guns September 17 in Cairo. Enjoy a "Prohibition Era Street Festival" in the town of Cairo and step back into the Roaring 20 with antique cars and motorcycles, antique vendors, 1920s music, food and demonstrations. Admission is free.
- Color in the Catskills September 30 - October 2 at Hunter Mountain. A great way for motorcyclists to enjoy the scenic fall foliage, tour country roads, enjoy seminars, test ride new motorcycles and vendors. Admission is free.
- Oktoberfest October 1-2, 8-9 at Hunter Mountain. Two special weekends of German fun. Enjoy music, local bands and family activities. Admission is free.
- Autumn Affair and Homecoming Weekend October 8 at Windham Mountain. Enjoy the skyride, the 5th annual Meatball Cook, Roll and Eat-Off, children's activities and a gourd-launching contest.
- The Thomas Cole National Historic Site Guided Hike October 15 in Catskill. Discover where American art was born and take a guided hike to Sunset Rock and Catskill Mountain House to see the landscape that inspired the artists of the Hudson River School. Enjoy Community Day September 25, as well as special fall lectures and exhibits.
- Bronck Museum Heritage Craft Fair October 2 in Catskill. Enjoy a special heritage exhibit, live music, wagon rides and shop for traditional American crafts on the grounds of this 345-year-old Dutch Farm. Admission is free.
###Contact: Rebecca Steffan (518) 523-9258 firstname.lastname@example.org