- 20th Annual Apple Harvest Festival in Cairo, October 12-13, offers two days of family fun including food, crafts, live music, amusement rides, pony rides, an Apple Pie Baking Contest and more. Admission is $3 for adults and $1 for kids ages 5 and under.
- 18th Annual Windham Autumn Affair Street Festival, October 12-13, features craft and food vendors, entertainment and fall-themed activities from 10 am -5pm. Free admission.
- Prattsville Art Center's Haunted House, October 31, thrilling chills and spooky scares await at this haunted house with trick-or-treating, Halloween performances and a costume dance party from 6-10 pm.
- Hull-O Farms Corn Maze in Durham is a must-stop for any adventurer, offering mystifying twists and turns through several acres. The farm also offers hay rides, pumpkin picking and farm fresh goodies. Admission is $7 for adults, $5 for children ages 4-14 and free for children three and under.
- Bailiwick Ranch & Discovery Zoo offers an unforgettably spooky haunted hay ride every Friday and Saturday in October. Rides begin at 7 pm and reservations are required.
- Massacre Mansion in East Durham is a must-visit in October. Prepare for spine-tingling chills and thrills in the attraction's gothic cemetery overseen by "Crazy Joe" the gravedigger, and explore the spooky two-story Victorian house. Open Friday through Sunday, 7-11 pm. Admission is $15.
- Halloween Weekend at Glen Falls House's adults-only getaway package includes two nights' accommodations, meals, grown-up skits, a costume contest and more. Rates are $173 per person, based on double occupancy. Package is available October 25-27.
- Gavin's Halloween Weekend kicks off November 2-3 and includes two nights' accommodations, meals, two house parties, all-day trick-or-treating, and a costume parade with prizes, live Irish music and more. Rates start at $129 per person based on double occupancy.
###Contact: Rebecca Steffan (518) 523-9258 email@example.com