Rochester, New York (June 14, 2023) – The 20th-anniversary Edition of the CGI Rochester International Jazz Festival starts Friday, June 23 and runs through Saturday July 1. The nine-day Festival will present more than 1750 legendary performers, familiar favorites, and rising stars from around the world in 300 shows at 19 venues.
For the safety and security of all the Festival is implementing some new patron safety and security policies.
This information and any updates are posted on RochesterJazz.com and on our free app, which can be downloaded here. We appreciate everyone's cooperation and understanding as we work together to create a safe and enjoyable festival experience for all.
Safety & Security
- All bags purses, backpacks, lawn chairs, etc. will be searched upon entry.
- Individuals 17 and under must be accompanied by a parent/guardian or adult 25 years or older. An adult will only be allowed to accompany up to two unrelated youth. A valid photo ID is required. Parents, guardians and adults must accompany minors at all times.
Patrons may bring:
- Your Club Pass! (Please write your cell number on your pass.) Club Passes cannot be replaced if lost.
- Your tickets, paper, or digital ticket receipts on your phone.
- Low-profile lawn chairs for outdoor shows on Parcel 5, East Ave & Chestnut Stage (the stage is on the street), and Jazz Street (Gibbs St.) Stage (the stage is on the street). Some chairs are provided on Jazz Street.
- Blankets for outdoor shows on Wegmans Stage @ Parcel 5, which is on a lawn