- This narrow and deep lot became a hidden garden "room."
- Her passion? An extensive collection of conifers, dwarf conifers, and gingkos.
- Intimate garden featured in Better Homes and Gardens and Schenectady Gazette.
- Some of the most interesting, traditional, and exotic varieties of Hosta available.
- It all started with a plastic-tetra pond kit she gave him as an anniversary present.
- This private, large walled, well-established garden slopes toward the Mohawk River.
- Most surprising...is that the land has been a garden in one form or the other -- for 250 years -- and continues to produce over-sized, beautiful plants.
- A stately arbor covered with roses and clematis, large cast iron urns flowing with annuals...
- Look for baby's breath, foxglove, astilbes, daylilies, Asiatic, stargazer and other lilies in bloom.
- These gardens use perennials to showcase a large bonsai collection.
Landis Arboretum Garden Tour Highlights Nine Intimate Gardens
Jul 06, 2009 by I Love New York Staff