Lake George, N.Y. - "Leaf" behind everyday worries and head to the Lake George Area in New York's Adirondacks to experience a full slate of autumn activities and adventures. Signature September events kick off the fall season and continue into October, including:
- The 25th Annual Adirondack Nationals Car Show, September 5 - 8 - Featuring muscle cars, street and custom rods, this famed car show will be held in the Lake George Village.
- Jazz at The Lake, September 6 - 7 - Now in its 30th year, enjoy music and the outdoors! Featuring acclaimed jazz performers, Jazz at the Lake is set in an open-air stage with beautiful Lake George as its backdrop.
- The Adirondack Balloon Festival, September 20 - 22 - An American Bus Association 2013 Top 100 Event, the Adirondack Balloon Festival features multiple lift-off times, unique balloon shapes and breakfast at the airport.
- The World's Largest Garage Sale, October 5 - 6 - A community-wide event of home and vendor sales, find trinkets and treasures at the World's Largest Garage Sale in Warrensburg!
- Teddy Roosevelt Rides Again! September 13 - 15 - Commemorating Theodore Roosevelt's connection to the hamlet of North Creek, this weekend long event will feature Teddy Bear Tea, a renowned Teddy Roosevelt impersonator, and a round-trip ride on "The Leviathan No. 63," a reproduction of an 1868 Steam Engine.
###Contact: Joanne Conley Warren County Tourism Department email@example.com (518)761-7653