- Burton Riglet Park, where children ages three to six can test ride snowboards and learn the basics of snowboarding; instructors will tow kids on snow features and around obstacles to introduce them to the fun of snowboarding.
- Fresh from receiving a bronze medal for his video part in Winter X Games Real Snow, professional snowboarder Pat Moore will be on-site to talk about snowboarding. Pat holds "Highest Air" honors in the quarterpipe at the Oakley Stylemasters in China, the Abominable Snow Jam and the U.S. Open. Flying in style won him "Best Trick" for a massive 20-foot McTwist at the Arctic Challenge.
- Red Bull's street team will be giving away a pair of custom skis, movies, shirts, and more.
- Skiing and snowboarding experts from ORDA, I LOVE NY, SANY/I SKI NY, and the mountains of Hunter, Gore, Whiteface, Windham, Belleayre and Mountain Creek will be available to talk about the quality and technological advances of snowmaking, New York's 50-plus ski destinations and New York's winter activities across the state.
- Ski Areas of New York I-87 Corridor Resorts include: Thunder Ridge, Tuxedo Ridge, Belleayre, Plattekill, Hunter, Windham, Catamount, West, Willard, Gore, Hickory Hill, Maple Ski Ridge, Mt. Peter, Greek Peak and Whiteface
# # #CONTACT: M. SILVER ASSOCIATES Tel: (212)-754-6500 Melanie Klausner, ext. 243 Melanie@msilver-pr.com