Saratoga Springs, N.Y. — The National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame will be offering several days of free admission and various promotions throughout 2018.
“One of the biggest goals of the Museum is to share all of the positive aspects of the sport of thoroughbred racing and showcase the achievements of its greatest participants with as many people as possible,” said Cathy Marino, director of the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame. “We believe having these special free admission days and promotions will encourage both new and longtime fans to experience the Museum and learn about this great sport.”
The Museum’s special promotions include:
- Free admission all day for all visitors on the final Sunday of each month
- Free Fridays all year (2 p.m. to close)
- Free admission for seniors (age 55 and older) all day every Wednesday throughout the year
- Buy one, get one free holiday promotion: Get one free admission with each paid admission on Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day and Columbus Day
- Veterans’ Day special: All active military and veterans are free all day (all others are buy one, get one free)
For complete information on the Museum’s hours and admission rates, please visit:
https://www.racingmuseum.org/hours-and-admission or call (518) 584-0400.
(518) 584-0400 ext. 133