- Richard Berleth, author, on the campaign at Fort Stanwix in 1758.
- Brady J. Crytzer, author, on the role of Fort Pitt.
- Jonathan Dull, Yale University, on the European battles of Leuthen and Kloster Kamp and their impact on the war in America.
- Jon Parmenter, Cornell University, on the role of Native allies on both sides during the siege of Fort Niagara in 1759.
- Tim Todish and Todd Harburn, authors, on the Pontiac Indian Uprising of 1763-64.
- Steven Wapen, independent historian, on an incident during the siege of Fort Oswego in 1756.
Nationally Recognized Seminar on the Seven Years War at Fort Ticonderoga
Feb 26, 2013 by I Love New York Staff