Sat, Sept 7 from noon - 4 p.m. Healthy Living Market & Café Exclusive Culinary Sponsor Saratoga Springs, N.Y. - Award winning and gourmet cheeses, charcuterie, imported and domestic meats, and artisanal breads will be among the palette-pleasing offerings presented by the Healthy Living Market and Café, the culinary purveyor for the new and exclusive Connoisseur's Tent at the Saratoga Wine & Food Festival, Sept 7 at SPAC. A new feature of this year's Festival, the Connoisseur's Tent will also offer guests samples of rare wines personally selected by wine master Kevin Zraly. The Connoisseur's Tent will be open from 12 p.m. - 4 p.m. at the Festival's Grand Tasting, on Saturday, September 7 on the grounds of Saratoga Performing Arts Center (SPAC), décor and epicurean environment created by Michael Panza and Fine Affairs. Admission to the Connoisseur's Tent requires purchase of an additional $60 ticket. Tickets and information are available at spac.org "At its core, this festival is about inviting people to experience and savor quality - in wines, food and ambience. The Connoisseur's Tent takes this concept to the next level by offering our guests the opportunity to enjoy a selection of truly extraordinary wine and food offerings in a sumptuous setting," said Marcia J. White, SPAC's President & Executive Director "With proceeds from the festival supporting our children's education programs, guests can also enjoy the sense of satisfaction that accompanies investing in the arts for the next generation." Healthy Living's culinary experts as well as regional cheesemakers will be on hand to answer questions and share culinary insights as guests sample the specialties. Amenities of the Connoisseur's Tent include:
- § Hot and Cold Hors d'oevures including Fresh Fruit platter, Roasted Root Vegetable Salad, Orzo Salad, Gluten Free Panzanella Salad, Braised pork belly, Cheesecake Bites
- § Artisan, regionally sourced cheeses by Nettle Meadow Farm, Jake's Gouda, Three Village Cheese, Argyle Cheese Farmer, Strata, Dancing Ewe Farm
- § Assorted Domestic & Imported Meats and Salami including Mortadella, Salame(variety), Guanciale, Pepperoni, Sopressata, Chorizo, Saucisson Sec (variety).
- § Healthy Living's House-made Charcuterie including Pork Rilletes, Lamb Rilletes, House Made Coppa di Testa (Head Cheese), Local Rabbit Sausage, Chicken Liver Mousse, Local Pork Sausage (Fennel-Garlic, Pistachio, Italian), Local Lamb Merguez Sausage, Monkfish and Scallop Seafood Sausage, House-Cured Wild Salmon Gravlax, House-Cured Beet-Horseradish Wild Salmon, House-Cured Pastrami-Style WIld Salmon
- § Hearth baked bread & handmade desserts by Rupert Rising Bread of West Rupert VT.
- § Prize winning wine and spirits from wineries and distilleries in France, Italy, Spain and California and available at the festival only in the Connoisseur's Tent.