- Performances by the Skaneateles Community Band, 7:30 to 8:30 p.m. Friday; the Salt City Barbershop Quartet, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday; Frankie Michaels, noon to 3 p.m. Saturday; and the Soda Ash Six, noon to 3 p.m. Sunday.
- A display of antique model boats by the Syracuse Model Boat Club, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- A junior judging competition, sponsored by Hagerty Classic Marine Insurance, 10 a.m. Saturday.
- Opportunities for children to paint their own wooden boats, Saturday morning.
- Guided tours by the Skaneateles Historical Society, starting at 11 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. $10 per person, with proceeds benefiting the Historical Society.
- A boat parade and fly-by, starting at 3 p.m. Saturday.
- A photo-shoot and spectator cruise aboard the Judge Ben Wiles, 10 a.m. Sunday. The Judge will leave from the Mid-Lakes Navigation dock in Clift Park and make a slow tour of the north end of Skaneateles Lake, while exhibiting boats make random passes and provide opportunities for action shots. Tickets are $10 for adults, $5 for children under 13 accompanied by an adult. Coffee and pastries will be available; no reservations are necessary.
- Raffle drawings. First prize is a $500 Mirbeau gift certificate, second and third prizes are $250 Mirbeau gift certificates, fourth prize is a dinner cruise for two aboard the Judge Ben Wiles, fifth prize is two tickets to a show at Merry-Go-Round Playhouse, and sixth prize is a framed boat show poster. Tickets are $5 each; three for $10; 10 for $20. Winners will be announced at the conclusion of the show, at 3 p.m. Sunday. Ticket-holders need not be present to win.
###Contact: Susan Dove Skaneateles Area Chamber of Commerce Foundation 315-685-0552 email@example.com http://www.skaneateles.com/