Valentine's Day wine and chocolate pairing event Niagara County, NY - Treat your sweetheart to local wines and chocolate during the Niagara Wine Trail's Be Mine with Wine event, February 14, 15, and 16. The 20 wineries along the Niagara Wine Trail USA will pair their wines with local chocolatiers' decadent chocolate and other sweet desserts. Each ticket is valid for all three days of the event, and includes a wine glass from a starting winery of your choice, 3 tastes of wine and a pairing sample at each of the participating wineries. A complete list of featured pairings may be found on the trail's website events page. Some of the pairings included with the ticket are:
- Long Cliff Vineyards & Winery - Wines paired specialty chocolates from "Chocolate Covered" by Jim Otis: 2011 Sweet Pinot Gris with Key Lime Pie, Blauer Himmel with Spiced Apple Pie, and 2012 Reserve Pinot Noir with Milk Chocolate.
- Schulze Vineyards - All That Chocolate, Wilson.
- Spring Lake Winery - Chocolate Fondue with Nana's Italian Biscotti Cookies.
- Vizcarra Vineyards - Becker Farms homemade fudge.
- A Gust of Sun Winery - Chocolate bark from Stuffed Chocolate, Amherst.
- Arrowhead Spring Vineyards - Wines paired with Lindt truffles.
- Eveningside Vineyards - Alethea's Milk Chocolates paired with Pinot Noir mulled wine.
- Black Willow Winery - Chocolate barks and brittles paired with grape or honey wines.
- Honeymoon Trail Winery - Decadent Chocolate Covered Cherry wine paired with cheesecake.
- Victorianbourg Wine Estate - Chocolate swirl cheesecake paired with Chocolate Obsession wine.
- Flight of Five Winery - Barker Chocolate Box chocolate fountain and barks paired with 2 Signature Wines.
- The Winery at Marjim Manor - Chocolate hearts made by Niagara's Honeymoon Sweets, Niagara Falls, (featured chocolatier at recent Academy awards!), paired with wines.
###Media Contact: Elizabeth Maute Trail Coordinator 716.812.4866 / email@example.com