- we preserve and encourage access to The History Center's unique collections;
- seek out the diverse needs and interests of our community;
- design learning experiences and provide services that respond to those needs;
- create opportunities for people to learn about themselves and their place in the world;
- and provide a neutral environment for public discussions that bring historical perspective to current issues.
The Eight Square Schoolhouse Celebrates 185 years of existence in Tompkins County and its Living History Program's 20th Birthday
Aug 16, 2012 by I Love New York Staff